The quick facts.
We love numbers.
We love helping people.
We love making their lives easier.
We love almond milk cappuccinos and wine.
The full story.
Cole Consulting Group was established in 2020 by director Jessica Cole. Passionate about change and continuous improvement, Jessica previously led the Virtual CFO and Bookkeeping division for a local accounting practice with a portfolio of clients across varied industries. She draws on her extensive experience working in a commercial role as a Financial Account and Commercial Manager for a global company, responsible for leading the Accounts Payable and Receivable teams, Reporting and pricing strategies to name a few. Her process improvement initiatives have seen her consulting in Canada and the United States, and presenting at the Association for Manufacturing Excellence seminar in Melbourne. Jessica is grateful for her experience working in two local Chartered Accounting firms specialising in Business Services and Taxation.
We have the pieces of paper that say we can do this.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduate Certificate in Competitive Systems and Practices
- Registered Tax Agent
We are overachievers.
- Committee Member Newcastle Business Club since 2020
- Treasurer of Hunter Young Professionals since 2019
- Hunter Headline Hunter Young Gun 2019
- Director of Hunter Young Professionals since 2018
- Hunter Business Review Women in Business Cover 2018
- Hunter Young Professionals Member of the Month 2018
- Recipient of Hunter Manufacturing Rising Star Award 2017